1. GET INSPIRED by our line-up of nationally recognized speakers. The industry’s biggest and best, provides the most bang for the buck with prominent panelists as well as expert industry practitioners with topics and tips to help you remain strong, competitive and profitable during uncertain times.
2. GET CEU/CPDs at relevant workshops. Offering three jammed-packed days of intensive, record-breaking 45 educational and managerial seminars, the AFSA show provides an unparalleled opportunity for attendees to earn CEU/CPD credits. With concurrent seminars, you’ll want to bring several people from your company.
3. BE UP-TO-DATE ON NEW STANDARDS Learn the ins-and-outs of the 2016 editions of NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, and NFPA 14. Plus, get a preview of the 2017 edition of NFPA 25 and the 2019 edition of NFPA 13. Don’t get burned from a lack of knowledge. System design professionals will benefit from a working knowledge of this process, and it is especially important for those involved in the design-build market.
4. GET MORE, FOR LESS For contractors and exhibitors with an “all access” registration, three hot breakfasts and three hot lunches are provided free. Contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers can gather together to share ideas and share in- formation on products while enjoying a great meal together. This meal offer is valid for one breakfast and one lunch per night reserved at the Bellagio Las Vegas in the AFSA group block.
5. LEARN THE TRICKS AND TRAPS before you take steps to expand your business plan into other areas such as inspections, residential, or storage or with dozens of member-driven educational sessions with hundreds of ideas. AFSA guarantees that you will leave the convention with solutions, strategies, and creative ideas to incorporate into your business.
6. MAKE CONNECTIONS that will last through- out your career. The networking events and social opportunities at AFSA36 are incredibly popular and a useful place to start making connections. PARTICIPATE in the seminars, ATTEND the general session, WALK the exhibition hall, NETWORK at the Chairman’s Reception, ENJOY the Rat Pack-themed show, and APPLAUD the winners at the awards party.
7. TRACK INDUSTRY TRENDS that can affect your business. Attending the AFSA36 allows you to glean information about current and future trends. The information learned can easily give you a leg up on your competition.
8. MEGA EXHIBIT HALL As host to the industry’s largest and most comprehensive exposition featuring products and services of more than 100 companies from across the globe, AFSA’s exhibition is a proven opportunity for people to connect with great prospects as well as grow and cultivate their existing networks.
9. DISCOVER LAS VEGAS Experience the best of the city at Bellagio Las Vegas. Take one step onto the fountain-fronted property and you will instantly find yourself amid lavish rooms, award- winning restaurants, and a luxurious spa, all the while surrounded by works from the world’s most renowned artists. Best of all, with the special room rate negotiated for the 2017 convention, you’ll enjoy this luxury for no more -–and in many cases, much less – than other hotels in the surrounding area.
10. A LASTING IMPACT So many resources to explore, with access to speakers and work- shops on a multitude of industry- and business- related topics – this event has the potential to equip and inspire you to make a lasting difference in your business (and add to your bottom line).
NEED ONE LAST REASON TO ATTEND?
11. SUPPORT YOUR ASSOCIATION by attending the convention. AFSA is a member-driven organization and we depend on and value your membership. AFSA36 content is a direct result of your input, participation, and investment. AFSA is confident that you will make a profit on your investment with the learning, networking, trade show and social opportunities available at the 2017 AFSA convention.
Don’t delay! Register today at firesprinkler.org/convention.