Half-off “Summer Sale” for AFSA Members
Recorded webinars from the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) offer fire sprinkler contractors and other professionals access to the best in specialty education anytime. Featuring the most sought-after thought leaders in fire protection, AFSA On-Demand offers a superior learning experience in a unique and user-friendly format. Members benefit from access to AFSA’s library of content as well as the ability to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and/or continuing professional development (CPD) credit online.
“During this time of limited in-person training, AFSA On-Demand offers technical education online, delivered by leaders in the field,” comments AFSA Director of Education Services Leslie Clounts. “Take advantage of this opportunity to ‘learn and earn’ from your office or home when it’s most convenient for you.”
AFSA On-Demand is available and accessible anytime, anywhere, via PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Users can navigate content by type, event, and topic; and use the sort-and-search functions to quickly find educational offerings. Additional key benefits include:
• Mobile-friendly: Sleek, modern design.
• Flexible training: Refresh skills, learn new techniques, and use the presentations to train teams. (There is an additional cost for each person on the team to receive their CEUs/CPDs.)
• My dashboard: Track session progress and receive CEU or CPD transcripts from one convenient area.
• Expanding course offerings: There are 16 unique technical courses available now with plans to add more every month!
• Session previews: Comprehensive session previews with speakers’ bios are now available to help members select the best sessions for their learning needs.
AFSA On-Demand courses are carefully developed to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility—as well as AFSA’s proven track record for effective training. These skill-building courses are sold individually with CEUs and/or CPDs, and members have three months from the date of purchase to complete the course. Recorded webinar topics include:
• “Building Heights & Rack Storage” presented by Travis Mack, SET, MFP Design, LLC
• “Connecting Actual Job Costs to Estimating” presented by Dave Berry, FMI
• “Eliminating the Use of Density/Area Curves” presented by James Golinveaux, Viking Group
• “Fire Flow for the Design Professional” presented by Rob Neale, West Coast Code Consultants
• “Fire Protection Challenges for Architectural Features” presented by Russell Leavitt, CFPS, SET, Telgian Corporation
• “Fire Pump Acceptance Testing and NFPA 25 Testing (Part 2)” presented by Robert Caputo, CFPS, CET, Fire & Life Safety America (Part 1 coming soon!)
• “NFPA 13, 2016 Edition: Obstruction Rules Explained” presented by Steven J. Scandaliato, CFPS, SET, RME, SDG, LLC
• “NFPA 13, 2019 Edition: A New Approach to Storage Protection” presented by Russell Leavitt, CFPS, SET, Telgian Corporation
• “NFPA 13, 2019 Edition, Part 1: General Updates” presented by Russell Leavitt, CFPS, SET, Telgian Corporation
• “NFPA 13, 2019 Edition, Part 2: Seismic Bracing Update” presented by Kenneth Wagoner, CFPE, CFPS, SET, Parsley Consulting
• “NFPA 25: Separating Fact from Fiction” presented by John D. Campbell, P.E., Global Fire Protection Group
• “NFPA 25: The Property Owner and You: What, Why, and How” presented by Russell Leavitt, CFPS, SET, Telgian Corporation
• “OSHA’s Silica in the Construction Industry” presented by Robert J. Agnew, MS, CIH, CSP, REM, Oklahoma State University
• “Pipe Size Estimating & Quick Calculations” presented by Alan Johnston, Hydratec, Inc.
• “Seismic Bracing, NFPA 13, 2016 Edition Update” presented by Kenneth Wagoner, CFPE, CFPS, SET, Parsley Consulting
• “Significant Changes to NFPA 20, 2019 Edition” presented by Terry Victor, JCI/Grinnell Fire Protection Solutions
Earn your CEUs or CPDs anytime, anywhere with AFSA On-Demand. For more information and to purchase, visit www.firesprinkler.org/ondemand.